Our journey as bloggers was a result of a highschool project but then became our inspiration. As 15 year old teens we were just trying to find a platform through which we could share our ideas and opinions with the world , and hoped to find someone to resonate with them . Call it naive but we just want to make a difference , however small it is , even if it’s just a single person we can inspire , a single smile we can bring to a face , it is enough for us for a start . We were overjoyed to track that we got views from not only our friends , our country but from all around the world. And we almost cried from joy to see ceridwensilverhart nominating us for the Sunshine Blogger Award . Read ceridwensilverhart’s blog to uncover the enticing tales behind myth and majestic mythical creatures. Enjoy a daily dose of myth and fantasy .
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
Questions from ceridwensilverhart
1. How do you like your eggs? If you’re allergic or don’t like eggs, what style of egg most repulses you ?
Anshika : So I am a pure vegetarian person , so I don’t eat eggs at all .( I don’t like the smell too though !)
Sakshi : Ok so I’m a vegetarian too but due to health conditions I was imposed to eat boiled eggs once when I was 13 but I could not continue to eat it because I really did not like the stench. Eggs and all kinds of meat are loved all around the world but I just can not affiliate with them because I never showed interest in them since childhood.
2.What is your opinion of squirrels?