To my most pleasant surprise, Caz from Mental Health 360 nominated the site to yet another fabulous award. Visit her website to get to discover about mental health from this wonderfully experienced and motivating woman as well as coping strategies for a majority of problems. It’s been a real treat to know about her experiences and this amazing lady herself.
The rules for The Real Neat Blog Awards are simple:
1.Accept the nomination and thank the person who nominated you, leaving a link to their blog.
2.Answer the 10 questions
3.Nominate your chosen bloggers and send them a link to let them know they’ve been nominated.
4.Ask your nominees to participate by answering the same questions.
5.As part of being chosen for this award, I needed to answer 10 questions and nominate up to 10 people that I feel deserve the award as well. So here are my answers. The questions my nominees will need to answer are the same ones that I answered.
- What is your favourite colour?
- This is a simple yet difficult question. I like almost all the colours, but my favourite ones can be black and white. There are the most remarkable combinations of both of them together.
- Who would you say you admire the most?
- At present, the person I admire the most is my dearest friend Sakshi. She, without even knowing, sometimes gives this immense strength to take one step at a time, motivate me to live, not to worry, live the life we got. She has got her struggles, troubles and problems too but we figure them out together, and she is a person I can talk about everything crazy or anything that comes to my mind (I am very reserved otherwise). In all, this goofy young lady whose writings are a superhit on the blog is a fantastic friend someone could wish for.
- If you could describe yourself as a colour, what would it be and why?
- I would describe myself as blue. I have always admired the sky a lot. It’s vastness, how it stays there over everyone watching them do their thing. It sometimes cries, a little or maybe too much(storm) but it is always there when I look up in all of its diverse shades.
- Where is your favourite place on earth, and what makes it so special?
- I don’t have like a place more like a spot and that too only if I am alone there and that’s my home’s balcony. Every time whenever I feel just fed up or stuffy inside the house, I go out with my favourite songs plugged in. I can stand there for hours just watching the street but more greatly the sky and the stars I track at night. It gives me hope and reason for living. There are so many stars that I haven’t seen yet and so much to do. If a star lightyears away from me can give me such great happiness then so can I to the people I love and that all matter, the smallest twinkling star to the polite smile you give to a stranger just passing by. (wrote too much on it, didn’t I )
- What is your favourite food, and why?
- I don’t have a favourite food in particular because it depends on the mood. Still, I would love anything having Paneer(a common ingredient in India somewhat similar to I guess cottage cheese but not the same). I love it because I think it blends as well with everything as potatoes do. Yes! I love chocolates they just let me clear my head very rare it is for me to reject a beautiful piece of Cadbury(yup that was intentional) but when that happens either I am too stuffed or maybe in panic and too stressed to eat even …air ?
- What is your favourite book of all time?
- A really really tough choice but I would like to categorise it into two: Fiction and Non-fiction.
In fiction, I am a die-hard fan of Lord Of Rings. I loved the book so much that I have like decided to avoid the movie as long as I can because that 1000+ paged fantasy didn’t just spark imagination, but it motivates me how a next to impossible task was managed only by will. How they kept going even if the result they expected was negative, but they went on and achieved it! (Didn’t want to drop any spoilers, hate them)
In non-fiction, I must have already mentioned earlier, and it’s Tuesday’s with Morrie – Mitch Albom. The ideas of life and its meaning just transformed, and it taught me to think which unknowingly we all do a very little. Books by Mark Manson- ‘The Subtle Art of Not Giving A Fuck’ and ‘Everything is Fucked’ are also favourites of mine with his diverse rebelling thoughts about all we do while living.
- Why do you enjoy writing and blogging?
- Being the youngest in the family, I am often tagged as naïve, and my ideas are not heard that seriously. Except for two crazy friends of mine, almost nobody takes things seriously, so I had this urge to see maybe just if I can write it all out, more like I was frustrated so just decided to leap. Sakshi was equally frustrated then we had a project to finish, so we started. I like it when you can inspire even a stranger, how I get motivated and not so lonely in the company of people I have never known. I am fascinated by the diversity of perspectives.
- What type of music do you enjoy?
- I am a great admirer of soft, slow music along with songs having meaningful lyrics. A few exceptions are there though.
- What are your favourite hobbies (besides writing) and why do you like them?
- I love painting, sketching and art in general. Also, I love reading books related to psychology or fiction (not coursebooks). Art gives me a medium to express my creativity while reading gets my imagination and dreams flowing. Both the activities empower me with a sense of calm and are a representation of my individuality for me.
- What are your favourite song and singer/band?
- A few days ago in a random video, there was this song in the background ‘welcome to wonderland’, and it led me to Anson Seabra, a singer whose songs are entirely my thoughts and feelings moulded into words, so it has to be him. Then there is this song by Morgan Wade ‘ The Night ‘ which I listen to, a lot.
- https://itsgoodtobecrazysometimes.wordpress.com/ IT’S GOOD TO BE CRAZY SOMETIMES
- https://middleme.net/ MIDDLE ME
- https://elizajourneythroughlife.home.blog/ ELIZA JOURNEY THROUGH LIFE
- https://lifesfinewhine.com/ LIFESFINEWHINE BY POOJA
- https://thetruthregister.wordpress.com/ THE TRUTH
Again I would like to thank caz from bottom of my heart , she has always been motivating us to continue blogging,thanks for the award , really means a lot . And to all the nominees , I am eagerly awaiting your answers to these questions and am excited to know more about you all.