My birthday just passed by last week (sweet sixteen to me (｡•̀ᴗ-)✧) and I stumbled across a really cool and intriguing idea on Pinterest. I considered it and vowed to do it every year. So this is how it works, I noted down 20 questions and then wrote genuine answers to them from my heart. Now I’ll answer the same set of questions every year, watch and analyse how I grow, my priorities and feelings change. I’ll read these answers to myself years later and catch sight of who I was back then? who am I now? Who would I be that day? Wouldn’t it be nice to descry how we change over the years, sprout and bloom. I would like some of the answers to transmute and refashion and others to remain just the way they are right now (◕ᴗ◕✿).
So here’s a list of questions that I asked myself:
- My favourite colour?
- My favourite song?
- My favourite snack?
- My favourite drink?
- My favourite book?
- My favourite hobbies?
- My favourite thing I own?
- Something I want to learn?
- What I want to be when I grow up?
- Who am I really?
- What am I scared of?
- What matters most in my life?
- Why would I want to continue living?
- What do I need to change about myself?
- Who has had the greatest impact on my life?
- How is my life different now,from what it supposed to be an year ago?
- If today was the last day of my life, how would I spend it?
- My favourite peeps(except for family)?
- What would I like to eat on my birthday?
- How did I spend my birthday this year?
If you find this interesting then you can change the concept or questions and make this idea unique and special in your peculiar way. Own it!
4 thoughts on “Birthday Questionnaire”
I’m a bit late, but happy birthday all the same! I love this idea of answering questions and watching the answers change from year to year. I know my answer to the favorite color question has changed a lot over time. 😊
LikeLiked by 2 people
Thank you so much. It feels equally dear to receive such heed and care. I’m always on the boho side when it comes to picking colours, all of them appeal to me in their own aesthetic manner, but now I finally note which one I’m inclined to.
LikeLiked by 3 people
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you so much! 😊♥️
LikeLiked by 2 people