Heartfelt thanks to this truly awesome lady, Ceridwen Silverhart from Illuminating the fools mirror for nominating us for the blogger recognition award. She has in store for you awesome revelations and ideas about the ancient myths blended with the modern media and culture. She is such a motivation and has encouraged us throughout our blogging journey. Do check out her blog and be enthralled by the remarkable journey as she takes you through the blend of mysteries of past and modern world .
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select up to fifteen bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment (or pingback) on each blog to let them know that you’ve nominated them, and provide a link to the post you’ve created.
Give a brief story of how your blog started….
Calling out from the very beginning, all started through a pouty winter project last year. Whenever there was any group project or making of a pair, we knew the other person would be staring right at us, we’d exchange the unspoken expression-aware of what the eye and brow pogo just delivered, haha. So, we decided to team up and make our information technology project together. Among many other alternatives we chose blogging, the concept resonated with our palate. We decided to meet at one of our homes and start the arrangement, so we did. We made a website but had not really decided any name so that was spontaneous, and therefore ‘The Little Dreamland’ came into existence. We wanted a space where we could express our pondering thoughts freely and willingly. It’s visible that we did not enclose our blog into any specific division of idea or theme, we had decided that we’ll write and post anything from our hearts, that’s the only rule. There aren’t any boundaries or limits for writing here. WordPress is like a small house to us, where only both of us reside, with big windows that protect us from the exterior harshness of the world but don’t steal our vision from it, enables us to watch the beauties and horrors out there. We share some genuine and indubitably awesome neighbors, like the one reading this right now (*wink*). Since it has been created and the first post landed on our page, our society has been sprouting and developing. We hope to never stop coming back here…. Thank you for being a part of our journey.
Two pieces of advice to new bloggers….
1. As you start your website there are a lot of things that you assimilate along the way. Admire the people whose posts you genuinely adore and relate to. You are not obligated to follow back each and every person you come across. Choose to follow only those with whom you resonate truly, do it freely without any pressure.
2. Well , we are novice here so can’t suggest much but as readers, personally we love the ideas , thoughts or posts which can portray what the writer actually thinks or goes through. Somehow knowing others personal experiences makes us relate more to them, and originality is really attractive. Initially we started posts about general things without much of our personal views but then there was an unplanned post by Sakshi ‘Career Tension’ from personal experience, which still stands to be the most liked and viewed post on our blog. After this we started coming up with our original selves and likes and were pleasantly surprised to find so many lovely people liking and encouraging us. So yes, it feels great to find out how dissimilarly similar we all and our perspectives are.
3. The Modern Etiquette
4. The Rambles of a Dreamer
5. Kingston S. Lim
6. The TimeTravel
7. The Bee Keeper
8. Forever Beautiful Life
9. Benjamin Grossman
10. Susan Epstein Certified Life Coach/MBTI Personality Types Consultant
Sorry for answering late. A lot was going on. We’re glad we did 😊. Thank you for everything. Love ya guys 💝.